Advantages of LED Stadium Lights
Sports arenas, fields, courts, and stadiums are big, open areas that people frequent, especially during events. These must be well-lit, aesthetically pleasing, and safe. Fortunately, SOLUM Group, which has brought ESL solutions and other retail technology, has also developed a solution for outdoor lighting needs: the SOLUM LED stadium lights known as the Flood Luminaire.
What are LED Stadium Lights?
LED stadium lights are flood lights that use LED instead of traditional light bulbs. They have multifunctional usage suitable for sporting events, open fields, and more. One example is SOLUM’s Flood Luminaire series which features a diverse selection of beam distribution, as well as long and wide visors that provide full-cutoff, less glare lighting.
With a high efficiency of up to 130 lm/w and a patented aluminum heat sink thermal structure, the Flood Luminaire is an ultra-lightweight stadium light. It also offers six types of customized lenses to fulfill various lighting requirements. Without a doubt, SOLUM developed the Flood Luminaire to be the perfect lighting solution for spaces like stadiums and sports arenas.
What are the features of the Flood Luminaire series?
The Flood Luminaire boasts features that make it the preferable and wise lighting choice for outdoor events, open spaces, and other public areas.
Here are the features of Flood Luminaire Stadium Lights:
- 3000W Metal Halide (MH) Replacement - Designed to replace 3000W Metal Halide lights for a more optimal, energy-efficient, and cost-effective lighting solution.
- Efficacy of up to 130 lumens per watt - The Flood Luminaire can provide bright and high-quality lighting whenever you need it, all the while consuming less energy.
- Multi-optic lens options - The SOLUM Stadium Lights have 15, 20, 20N, 30, 45, and 60-degree beam angles that will help operators choose and customize the lighting for their needs.
- Multiple color temperature options - The Flood Luminaire comes with 4000K, 5000K, and 5700K color temperature options for specific applications and environments such as sports events and games, concerts, courts and fields, and more.
- Lightweight design - It only weighs 74.9 lbs or 34 kg which means this SOLUM Stadium Light will be easy to install, set up, transport, or replace.
- EPA (Effective Projected Area) of 2.47 ft2 - It has low wind resistance and can even withstand harsh weather conditions, which makes it an ideal lighting solution for the great outdoors.
- Dark sky-friendly with zero up-light - The Flood Luminaire is also an eco-friendly solution as it can minimize light pollution and reduce glare.
- Precision optic - Last but not least, it has precision optics with exceptional uniformity, which ensures that the light is evenly distributed across the field, court, arenas, stadiums, and more.
What are the advantages of SOLUM’s LED Stadium Lights?
Customization and high versatility
The Flood Luminaire is made to illuminate multiple open spaces and outdoor events. This means customization and versatility are some of the top advantages of the SOLUM Stadium Light. With a diverse selection of beam distributions, six types of customized lenses, and multiple color temperature options, the Flood Luminaire can be customized to the desired application and environment. It can be used in open spaces like arenas, stadiums, golf courses, parking lots, harbors, and more.
Since the Flood Luminaire is a series of LED stadium lights, it’s an energy-efficient and environmentally friendly lighting solution. Unlike metal halide lights, it can be immediately turned on and off, and achieve optimal operation. Its efficacy of up to 130 lumens per watt is also a good sign that it will provide high-quality lighting, consume less energy, and cost less.
While it is already proven that general LED lights in have a longer lifespan than traditional bulbs, SOLUM LED stadium lights go the extra mile. They can last up to 50,000 hours, double that of most metal halide lights mostly used in stadiums. Moreover, it has low wind resistance and can withstand harsh weather conditions, making it more durable than other lighting solutions.
Optimal visibility and safety
The Flood Luminaire also guarantees optimal visibility and safety in various open spaces. It can help provide ample lighting in every game, field, course, and parking lot. With glare-free lighting and precision optics, SOLUM LED stadium lights can be trusted to create a comfortable, safe, and engaging environment for athletes, spectators, staff, sailors, and civilians.
Whatever the environment or purpose might be, the Flood Luminaire series is the ultimate lighting solution for outdoor spaces.